Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stress pon mi Left Breast!.. not really :P



Many times we feel like this. Our "stripes" falling off because of some stress in our lives.
Its either
-work
-school
-relationships of all kinds
-money
-whatever

Stress is annoying to me. I absolutely hate it. It bothers me to see people all stressed out. As much as I hate stress though, it does like to creep up on me from time to time.
How do I deal with it?

GOD.

Yeah yeah, what a "typical" response but is trrrrueee!!!
My devotionals today all added up but the one that stuck with me was one that took from Psalm 23.
Most people I know, know that chapter by heart because of Sunday School but most don't really meditate on  the promises in it.

We nuh mek fi stress, we mek fi rest. in God that is.
Relying on Him & just who He is the key to His everlasting peace.

Yes we will go through some rough spots but never ever take your eyes off God & His AMAZINGNESS!

JESUS AH MY SAVIOR!

excuse my random bouts of patois but sometimes plain English doesn't cut it to describe my God.
words fail but I try anyways.

"We do not know what to do but our eyes are upon You."
2 Chronicles 20:12b

No comments:

Post a Comment