Friday, December 3, 2010

Daily Fix of Hair

So this is a combined post of Daily Fix of Hair & Vids That Capture My Eyes' Heart

Indigo Charlie is an upcoming artiste whose sound is so mellow and just sick to me.
At first glance, she looks like Corinne Bailey Rae's long lost sister.. total gorge fix.

Her song "Never Change" has been out on the net for a bit gaining popularity and now she has a video for it featuring Khleo Thomas. Its the remix called "I'll Never Change."

The concept of the video is ridic & I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.
Love, Love, Love.

Her whole look was aaahhh and the shoooeesssss!!
Anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE animal print with leopard being my fav. I've loved animal print before it was "in"

Anywas check it out and Enjoy =)




No comments:

Post a Comment