Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tank Tick to the Boom









Its been a late start for me today..well sorta. I slept in after I got off of work.

While I was at work though, I was browsing Youtube for Jamaican Christmas Songs to be festive at the desk.

I came upon Boney M. I know their music but never really paid attention to them because well I was probably around 5 or 6 and shaking my lil butt butt to their disco catchy tunes.
They are a group that started out in the 70's and fall into the disco genre. I'm sure some of their records are floating around in Goodwills across the land as I type this.

Well their whole style totally brightened my morning a bit especially the guy in the group. He held it down!






Rocking the fros bwoy!

Enjoy a lil piece from them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment