Saturday, April 9, 2011

Growth

Growing hurts.

I had a talk with my awesome sister couple of days ago about this and she said something that was interesting.
"If it hurts us, how does a plant feel?"

Cute really but something to think about. I don't know about you but growing up hurts. The emotional aspects of the daily struggles literally hurts but what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right?

Loving someone and not having it reciprocated hurts.
Paying bills with a less than impressive paycheck hurts.
Crying hurts.

Hurt is apart of life. I've realized this a very long time ago and it will pop up at any given time.
I'm okay with this. Why? I trust in God and I know things occur for a reason.
To build my character and strength.

So I'm at ease with hurt. I endure it with a smile on my face & a tear in my eye.



Me & my sister =)

1 comment:

  1. great post!!!!!! :) growing up def hurts but knowing that everyday you make it through makes you stronger than the day before makes thigns better

    ReplyDelete