Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Daily Fix of Hair - Ah Boom!

Its late over here & I neeed to go to my bed because I have a class at 9 am. I find it more difficult to get out of bed here versus when I was in the States. I blame it on the super duper comfy comforter I bought myself when I got here. Sigh.

Anyhoo...

Since I can't do a chock full of pics post right now cuz that would take a minute that I should be using towards la la land... I thought... why not give like 2 or 3 pics of my hair?

I cut some inches off due to single strand knots (and somehow there are more).. really annoying. I've had thoughts of just cutting off all my hair and calling it a day but I'm not a big fan of my hair short... I do love short hair but I feel I don't carry it off well.

Here the pics go..

Enjoy =)



3 comments: