Thursday, October 20, 2011

Essential & stuff

Today after my lesson at Uni, I decided to stroll around the town centre.
I wanted to get some other oils into my regimen because I'm looking to switch it up.

Couple weeks by i had passed a health store called Holland & Barrett so I googled them (naturally) and saw that they were having a Buy One, Get One for a Penny Sale on select items.

Went in and got some Sweet Almond Oil


and also some Rosemary Oil


Not too proud of the price I paid since I'm on a budget but I liked the deal + I see this lasting me a good while. 

I mixed the two together & put into a spray bottle. Probably about 10-12 drops of the Rosemary to 2-3 tablespoons of the Almond Oil (I'm totally guessing).. I'm never good with exact measuring.


Shook it up and gave myself a good scalp massage =)

No comments:

Post a Comment