Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Main

Shampoo
I use Lush 's Soak N Float shampoo bar due to my eczema so this helps with the itching of my scalp & I also use Shea Moisture's Moisture Retention Shampoo.
I'll poo with a reg shampoo with sulfates, (right now Tresemme Moisture Shampoo) if I feel I have a bunch of build up.

I used to use Dr Bronner's Castile Soap for my shampoo.. when I can get my hands on a bottle, I will go back to it. Clarified without harsh sulfates and defined my curls.

Conditioner
-Giovanni 50:50 Hydrating-Calming Conditioner. Just incorporated this in my regimen in December. I use it to detangle and also to co-wash
-Tresemme Anti Breakage Conditioner - co wash





Deep conditioner - Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque or their Purification Masque.
-also use a reg conditioner (loved using Garnier Triple Nutrition as a base for my deep condish) then mix in olive oil, honey, shea butter an coconut oil.
-For a protein deep condish, I'll use coconut milk mixed with coconut oil.

Leave in - my staple is Cantu Conditioning Repair Cream. I'll use Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner or their Curl & Style Milk depending on how i feel.

-always apply coconut oil after my leave in. usually seal with shea butter after that.

-I also use Shea moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie as whatever I feel like. Leave in/styler. Very nice to have around.

1 comment:

  1. I loveeeeeeee CANTU leave in conditioner!

    thehairmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete