Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Artiste Spotlight - Faarow

Today's spotlight is on the duo Faarow.
Sisters Iman & Siham were born in Somalia & now reside in the T-Dot.

Langston Hughes Photography

They've been out and about for a bit posting covers on Youtube
& just being generally fierce.
Y'all see their hair? Bananas & Almonds.
Iman's golden tresses are now my official Summer do inspo.

Back to the Moozak.
Their single "Rule The World" initially has a M.I.A. vibe to it.
The song is upbeat & very dance ish.
I can see it pumping in a club or house party.
I rox with the visuals for the song too.

I'm interested to see what else they have in their pockets.
They're currently working on an EP so be on the look out for that.
Check out the vid for Rule The World below & Get Into Faarow.



No comments:

Post a Comment