Monday, June 24, 2013

Co-Wash Crazy

Hello Lovelies!

I wanted to touch on the subject of co-washes. Naturals all over co-wash as a way of cleansing their hair without stripping it of moisture. Traditionally one would use a rinse out conditioner to do this but hair product companies have formulated their own co-washes for us ladies to use & abuse.
I was never a fan of traditional co washing because the conditioners always left a residue on my scalp and it was just a big no no. In previous posts, if I ever said I co washed, I really just applied the conditioner to my hair alone. With the insurgence of co-washes, I was eager to try some but never really bit the bullet until last summer. I tried the infamous As I Am Coconut Cowash (2 uses) & one that isn't classified as a co wash but a cleansing cream. The Keracare Cleansing Cream.

There are actually co-washes I had my eye on for the summer



Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser
Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea All Natural Cleansing CoWash
Cantu Conditioning Co Wash

but I went to the one I had the most experience with which was the Keracare Cleansing Cream.
I will do a review on this soon so look out! & 
hopefully I'll get to do a Compare & Contrast Review on YouTube with it & another product I have my eye on.

Do you co-wash? Which products are your go-to if you do? If you don't, why not?
Would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment