Thursday, July 24, 2014

MY HAIR - Blonde Marley Twists


Greetings Lovelies!
Where is Summer going? Felt like it just started. I'm a bit sad about it :'(
I did do something "summery" last week by going to camp! No, not as a camper but a counsellor.
It was soooo good. I enjoyed my time :)


Now I didn't want to be bothered with my hair at camp so enter in the Marley Twists.
I've wanted to do this for some time now but hair in the UK was just ridiculously expensive so I didn't but clearly now I did :)
My sister actually did them for me. I did try.. but fail. Thank God for my sissy!


I washed my hair as normal but this time I used Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave In Conditioner and sealed with Jojoba Oil.
I put my hair in 6-8 braids to dry over night. The next day I rocked a braid out and then my sis proceeded to do my hair.
I bought 4 packs of Bobbi Boss Jamaica Braid Hair in #27.
We started late Saturday night and finished it the following day after church.
To hold the twists, we used the
Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer + Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel 



I'd like to think I was on my Solange meets Bey vibe. 

I'm still rocking these twists. Almost two weeks.
Gonna say bye to them real soon though because, scalp.

Any protective styling for the summer?

3 comments:

  1. I'm rocking too Marley Twists as a protective style. Best decision EVER! x

    A
    Head Enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Where did you get the hair from? I'm based in London and I'm not too sure the hair shops I have in mind will have it. eg. Paks.

    Did you try eBay ?

    ReplyDelete